To obtain one or more of the books click here.
Children are bombarded with witchcraft, crude language, pornography and extremely graphic murders on a daily basis. As parents we have a responsibility to safeguard our children. If you know the Bible, you can see media messages that seek to corrupt a child's soul.
Advice for Parents
The Vigilant Christian books offer you the background information you need to identify dangers to help you safeguard the spiritual well being of yourself and your children. Please read all five books in the series.
1. Praying for your children as part of your work to safeguard them. Never give up. With God the impossible is possible.
2. Think outside the box. Be willing to give up worldy comforts (e.g., leave a job to be with a child in need).
3. Help educate others as a Vigilant Christian ambassador (sharing this webpage with other parents). Prevention is a far better safeguarding strategy. Knowing about Harry Potter and other occult works at the moment they are first exposed and misled is essential.
"He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered." Proverbs 28:26
1. Supernatural entities or abilities are glorified.
2. Magic to solve problems.
3. Power symbols such as crystals or elements.
4. Violence is routine.
5. Messages to condition children to allow their bodies to be marked, branded or embedded with a micro-chip.
6. Themes promoting unmarried sex.
7. The appreciation of human life is tiered (e.g., Muggles vs. Wizards in Harry Potter).
8. Humans like creatures that are part animal.
9. Occult symbols are included in the work.
10. A scarcity mindset is reinforced.
In Ephesians 6:10-13 we learn from St. Paul: "Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand."
May the peace of our Lord be with you!